Tuesday, September 24, 2013

In a Hurry to Get Somewhere

I have noticed over the years that people are now more in a hurry than ever before. I've also noticed that peoples driving habits have gone downhill. They drive more aggressively and speed a lot more. Drivers also seem to be getting into a lot more accidents.

I'm not the best driver out there but I don't take risks I see other drivers take. For example, I go the speed limit or about 10 over at the most and other drivers will pass me like I'm sitting still. Another example I see is drivers change lanes more frequently in heavy traffic just to get ahead 1 or 2 cars. Another example is drivers rely on their brakes more often, waiting till the last minute to use them. Some of them get in to accidents because of this.

Just thought I'd put this out there to see if this is the case where you live. I don't know if this occurs just in the city or do some of you living in the rural areas also see this happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment