Monday, September 16, 2013

LInk From Another Website That Goes Along With My Post on Unruly Kids

Below is a link to an article I found on another website dealing with kids and prepping. This I believe goes along with my unruly kids post.

http://www.prep-blog.com/2013/09/15/how-old-should-a-child-be-to-start-prepping

I believe as the author of the article does that you need to teach kids about prepping at an early age. The way I see it is teaching them to be ready for just about anything bad that could happen will give them the proper mindset to deal with almost anything that could harm them.

1 comment:

  1. I have no kids. And I really don't know what to say. What ya'll call prepping I grew up doing and I am pretty sure it was so we could eat etc. not because my folks thought the world was going to end. But since you asked there is my two cents.

    ReplyDelete